Thursday, August 20, 2009

Recycle Man in action

Here is a video of recyle man helping out with an on field promotion. There is just a little bit of a sort of dance in there, but it is mostly just him posing like a superhero and watching. On his way off the field somebody calls out his name and he can't help himself, he has to stop and say hello. I really need to get some video of him getting down and dancing. It's good stuff.



We are now in Tri-City for the second time. I pretty much told you all about it the first time we were here. After a few days of nobody hurt or needing any treatment, other than the day's pitchers, I am finally back to doing something. Had a few guys come in with minor things today. Nothing serious and both are in the lineup tonight. I feel like I am earning my money again. Although, I have one of the only jobs where the less I work, the happier everyone is.

No comments:

Post a Comment