Friday, August 28, 2009

Last day of homestand

Today we finished a 6 game home stand.....all against the same team. 6 games in a row against 1 team is insanely long. I think that both teams were both tired of each other and glad to be moving on. On a positive note, we did win 5 out of 6 and pushed our record to 34-33. I heard that this is the first time we have been over .500 since the end of June. If my mind serves me correctly, we were 3-3 after 6 games. The winning we have been doing has been fun. It is definitely much better in the clubhouse, on the bus, and pretty much everywhere when the team is winning. We have a few guys on the injury report right now, but nothing too serious. Both are able to play. Works for me. Off to Yakima for 3 and Boise for 3 in the morning. That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment