Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boise Day 2

This is not only our first trip to Boise, ID, but it is also our first time playing them this year. Yesterday we began a stretch where 12 of our 18 games are against Boise. We are staying in a nice hotel here at the end of downtown. It is nice because there are lots of places to eat and plenty of people watching spots. Kudos to whomever picked this hotel for them. JT and I had some lunch a little earlier at a mexican place and then I decided to hit up Cold Stone (why wouldn't I, best ice cream on earth) for an Apple Pie a'la Cold Stone and head over by the fountain thing to watch. It is already past 2:00 now, so not may people still out. Next time I'll have to come closer to lunch time. Anyway, here is where I have temporarily set up shop.

I have my ice cream, computer, and a nice view. It is also a perfect day out here.

I'll get some pics of Boise's stadium tonight and put them on later. Oh, and I also have the final installment of Ken's fitness test, the pullups. We are thinking of having him do a timed mile run when we get back. We will just have to measure it out in laps around the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment