Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ken the Intern - Presidential Fitness Test part 3

And now the exciting conclusion to Ken the Intern doing the fitness test. This final part is to see how many pullups you can do. We really didn't have a pullup bar and the best place we thought of to do it was hanging off the dugout. After he finished, we did find a nice spot where we will probably have him redo this portion of the test. Anyway, the over under was set on how many Ken could hammer out at 5. I saw him hang from that very dugout for a lot longer than I expected a few weeks back, so I went for the over. Braden Tullis, the line setter, went with the under. Ed Yong went with the barely over after some hesitation. Here's what went down:

The close up video is because I wanted to face him and we probably have one of the smallest dugouts in all of baseball. I was sitting up against the back wall of the dugout and that's how close I was.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment