Thursday, October 1, 2009

Offseason

I know it has been awhile since I posted. I am just enjoying the offseason. Being an athletic trainer in professional baseball is great, but I work pretty much every single day for at least about 10 hours a day. A lot of that 10 hours is hanging out in the athletic training room. I obviously don't have a constant 10 hours of work a day, so I have a lot of down time. That is how this blog started. It was a great way to fill in some of my down time and to let everyone know exactly what I did every day. Now that I am home, my daytime schedule has changed. I watch my daughter every day and she is a handful. The only time I can even get on the computer is when she is taking a nap. Unfortunately, that is the only time I have to do anything, so a lot gets smashed into that 2 hours. Also, there is really nothing interesting going on.....it's the offseason. Right now mostly everyone is sitting at home, thinking and doing anything except for baseball. There are some guys that are in Surprise for Instructional League, but that is a small number. I'll try to put something up every so often, but, to be honest, nothing is happening. Hope you are all enjoying your time as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment