Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yakima Strawberry Lemonade

Being able to travel to all of these different ballparks all across the country like I have been able to do enables me to try lots of different stadium specialties. You already saw the mini donuts in Tri City, which were awesome. Now I have found this little taste of heaven in Yakima that is their strawberry lemonade. This was our second trip to Yakima and I did not know about it before. It is too bad because my wife was here the first time we can and I'm sure both her and our sweet-toothed daughter would have loved this stuff.

Here is a video of them making the drink.


I think that it is the fresh lemons that make the drink. I don't know if there are other flavors because our clubhouse guy, Ack, brought them in every day. I guess it really doesn't matter because I don't see anything tasting better than this.

Here is a picture of the finished product.


If for some horrible reason ever find yourself in Yakima at a Bears game. Do yourself a favor and pick up one of these. It will be $4 well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment